January 10, 2017
With GoVideo, sales reps, executives, and customer support teams can easily record personalized videos and add them to their email conversations
KÜCHENER, Ontario – January 10, 2017 – Vidyard, the leading video platform for companies, launches today GoVideo Enterprise, a business-class edition ofGoVideo, the free video recording tool that makes it easy for businesses to harness the power of video for personalized communication.
“We all hate receiving those phone calls that disrupt our day or those impersonal emails from automated systems. So we developed GoVideo, ”says Michael Litt, CEO and Co-Founder of Vidyard. “GoVideo rehumanizes this type of business communication. It helps sales reps and other business people to quickly create personalized video messages that are then available to their recipients when needed. It’s a win-win situation for everyone. “
Video creation has been slow to expand beyond marketing departments because it can be costly, complex, and time consuming. GoVideo makes it easy for anyone to create a video, share it via email, and then track its success. Whether you’re acquiring and selling customers, distributing employee announcements, delivering training, providing customer service or supporting a new product launch; In today’s workforce, video drives engagement. Customers have used GoVideo’s simple solution in their organizations in many unique ways, including:
- Internal sales: Capture and broadcast prospect videos in full-screen webcam mode or create eye-catching product walk-through videos. Humanize communication with prospects by capturing personalized picture-in-picture or full-screen recordings.
- Field Sales: After your call, send curated follow-up materials such as testimonial videos, demos or campaign videos along with a personalized introduction. No more missed deals because sales reps didn’t have access to the right content.
- Solution Advisor: Create and send custom product demos using screen captures or on-demand product videos.
- Corporate communication: Send weekly update messages to your entire company in full screen webcam capture mode or highlight priorities by sharing a slide.
- Customer success: Share onboarding videos, custom guides, or getting started guides with your customers.
- Support: Create custom, personalized support videos with step-by-step instructions or submit existing support materials covering common issues.
- Product Management: Record demos of new products and features. Collaborate with engineers, designers, and QA teams. Collect feedback and send quick and concise information on bugs and fixes.
“It is important for our sales teams to connect with customers on a personal and authentic level,” said Bob Elliott, senior vice president of global sales at Hootsuite. “Many Hootsuite sales professionals use GoVideo Enterprise to create fast, bespoke personal videos that get noticed and bring the human element back to the sales process. GoVideo makes this process as easy as clicking, recording and sharing. “
According to Marketo, when sales and marketing teams work together, they see a 67% improvement in completion rates. GoVideo Enterprise encourages this alignment by giving sales teams the ability to record custom videos and access their existing marketing video libraries directly from their web browser or email client. This makes it easy for them to send video content straight to prospects along with a personalized introduction.
Thanks to the integrated tracking of the Vidyard platform, video producers know who is watching what and which video messages are being received by the viewers. You will receive instant playback notifications that eliminate the question of whether the recipient has received or viewed its content. You can then prioritize leads based on ad history, which is then pushed into existing customer relationship management (CRM) systems and other business applications. Video viewing data is shown in the context of other interactions with prospects, including previous calls, notes, and emails, for a holistic view of customer engagement.
GoVideo Enterprise offers advanced features for GoVideo, the free screen video recording tool for Google Chrome that allows anyone to create, send and track videos right from their web browser.
Vidyard (Tweet: @vidyard) is the video platform for companies that helps companies generate more income through the use of online videos. Going beyond video hosting and management, Vidyard helps businesses get more engaged in their video content, track each viewer’s viewing activity, and turn those views into action. Global leaders such as Honeywell, McKesson, Lenovo, LinkedIn, Cision, Citibank, MongoDB and Sharp rely on Vidyard to advance their video content strategies and turn viewers into customers.
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications
Sandy Pell is the corporate communications director at Vidyard. She was named one of Canada’s PR Top 30 Under 30 by PR in Canada and one of the Top 20 Tech Women in Canada by the C100. When she’s not creating extraordinary communications, as a commercial wall painter, she transforms empty spaces into remarkable places!