14 May Social Media Picture Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]
Photos are key to creating your social media posts get seen. However these photographs—whether or not cowl pictures, profile pics, or visuals in timelines or information feeds—should be the proper kind of photographs. And which means the proper measurement—i.e. picture show measurement.
The issue? Social platforms typically change their tips on optimum show sizes.
The answer? An infographic by social media advertising and administration platform Statusbrew that lays out the assorted picture sizes, along with some ideas, for seven of the preferred social media platforms.
For instance, Fb, which helps JPG, GIF, and PNG information, has a variety of photographs and sizes to think about:
- Cowl picture measurement: 820x312px | most 100 KB
- Profile picture measurement: minimal 180x180px
- Shared picture measurement: 1200x630px
- Highlighted picture measurement: 1200x717px
- Occasion picture measurement: 1920x1080px
- Fb tales dimension: 1080x1920px
Take a look at the infographic for related data for Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and YouTube: